North Farm is a private property. Prospective buyers will not be permitted to enter the property without being accompanied by a realtor, with the exception of an open house.
A temporary gate code will be provided by the unit owner each week to grant access to the property.
Unit owners should notify the Management Office in writing who their realtor is, and give the Office permission to release information to them. By doing so, the Management Office will be able to confirm condo fees, loan amounts and complete the resale.
- Resale $135.00
- Questionnaire $125.00
- Open House $25.00 per hour 2 hour minimum
- Condo Documents $75.00 You may also download these from the website
- Budget $25.00
Re-sales take a week to 10 days to prepare. Please plan accordingly.
Please submit the following items when requesting a re-sale certificate:
- First page of the purchase and sales agreement, initialed
- Signed copy of resale front page North Farm Resale Information
- A check made out to ‘North Farm’ in the amount of $135.00
Banks that require a questionnaire to be completed must submit a check made out to ‘North Farm’ in the amount of $125.00 along with the questionnaire to be completed.
Questionnaires take a week to 10 days to prepare. Please plan accordingly.
Per the North Farm Rules, in order to have an open house, a unit owner must have a security guard from the Association posted at the guard house to allow potential purchasers into the community. The cost of the guard will be paid for by the owner, one week in advance.
- Signs will be allowed during an Open House, only.
- Ribbons and balloons are not allowed.
Drones may not be launched from nor landed upon any part of the property. No owner, resident, tenant, guest, invitee, licensee, trespasser or other entrant upon the North Farm property may fly drones anywhere over or above the property. Drones are not to be flown anywhere on the property. Exceptions to the above rules will be allowed only by permission of the North Farm Board of Governors.
Should a unit be listed with photos that were taken by a drone, they will be requested to be removed and the unit owner will be assessed a fine.
Homeowners who wish to rent their units, may do so only with the approval of the Board of Governors. Please submit the below paperwork, signed, and allow two weeks minimum prior to the start of the lease for approval.
Please note that homeowners who rent their units forfeit the right to any North Farm amenities.
Information for Appraisers
- 300 units
- 84.5 acres total
- 786 parking spaces, including guest spaces (but not including garages)
- Water is included in the HOA fees
- Electric, Gas, and Sewer are not included in HOA fees
- Zoning is residential
- Amenities include a Yacht Club, Pool, and Tennis Courts (2)
- As of February 1, 2020, there are a total of 25 rentals.
Below are phases, building numbers, and the total number of rentals in each phase.
|Phase||Buildings||Units in Phase||# of Units||Date Built (approx)||# of Buildings||# of Rentals|